About Scott Hopeck
Born in Pennsylvania as the son of a plumbing and heating contractor, his dad taught him from an early age to always leave things better than he found them. This mindset of “making things better” has led to a 16-year career of developing people and revenue for CBS/Viacom and Clear Channel Media and Entertainment in roles of Account Manager, Sales Manager, General Manager of Sports, Director of Sales, Enterprise Category Captain and President/Market Manager.
As a Penn State University Advertising and Communications grad, a Villanova University MBA honors grad, and a leader at the top of the sales field, he is dedicated to developing people and helping businesses grow as he lives in Phoenix with his wife and three children.
1) Connecting businesses with consumers through digital and traditional marketing programs
2) Boosting sales performance
3) Building and leading sales management teams
4) Designing systems for business operations with emphasis on function, structure, and process
6) Training, developing and coaching leaders, managers, and salespeople